The Client Voice is a small specialist marketing firm based in Farnham (Surrey). We work with growing professional services firms and technology companies within the SAP and Microsoft environment, both within the UK and abroad.
Our clients frequently choose to communicate in Powerpoint to both internal and external audiences. We also use Powerpoint to create eBooks and other digital collateral so that the content can easily be edited or updated when required by people with no design experience.
Due to expansion, we are looking to invite a freelance creative to join our associate network. Specifically, a digital designer who can turn thinking, content and concepts into attractive, engaging Powerpoint documents that reflect the client’s brand and resonate with their audience.
To work with The Client Voice, you will need to have a proven track record of:
- Creating Powerpoint presentations from a brief or mock up
- Interpreting brand guidelines to build corporate powerpoint templates
- Building animation within Powerpoint
- Digital design experience
- Working on multiple projects at the same time and to a deadline.
- Creativity and visual communication skills
- Understanding and interpreting a brief.
- Working efficiently in a virtual team.
Ideally, we work with professionals who have:
- A good bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A good awareness of brand, sales and marketing in a B2B environment
- A strong interest in business and understanding of role of technology in driving business change would be an advantage.
If you are looking to make an impact and help leading companies evolve their brand through better digital materials we want to hear from you!