Full-time, immediate start
3 years of relevant experience
Salary £25,000-30,000 pa
The Client Voice is a specialist marketing firm based in Farnham (Surrey). We work with growing professional services firms and technology companies within the SAP and Microsoft environment, both within the UK and abroad. We have a new opportunity for a full-time Marketing Executive who can provide marketing support to our clients and to our marketing leaders. You will have a variety of responsibilities that will enable us to deliver projects, content and programmes to our clients in a timely way.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, open to learning and innovation, and willing to go the extra mile. In exchange you will have the opportunity to work closely with and learn from experienced senior business professionals within a small friendly and supportive team, with the flexibility to work remotely.
The successful applicant must have the motivation and drive to work independently as well as with key stakeholders both within The Client Voice and client side, often in a virtual environment. To thrive in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
• Professional and friendly communication skills, both on the phone, video conference and in writing.
• Good Powerpoint skills and the ability to create and enhance presentations.
• An awareness of customer-centric marketing principles, branding, what firms stand for and how these are interpreted through visual identity
• Experience at managing a creative design process and/or working with a creative team.
• You are comfortable and confident talking to business leaders and to a wider range of stakeholders in different countries and nationalities.
• An understanding of the importance and role of good process and an ability to follow process.
• A good eye for detail and strong proofreading skills.
• You will be the ‘fresh pair of eyes’ for the rest of the team.
• Good time management skills and an ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
In addition, you will have had exposure to and/or experience with other aspects of marketing administration including:
• Good data management practice
• Some project and budget management experience
• Marketing and email platforms and systems (Campaign Monitor, Hootsuite or similar)
• Social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
• Extracting insights from data and preparing reports
• Marketing and email platforms
• Familiar with CMS and website content management systems such as WordPress.
• Working within an Office 365 environment
An interest in business and the role of technology in driving business change would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to make this role your own, be a part of a company’s growth and get close to marketing initiatives and activities in some exciting firms that are changing the world of work. If this sounds like something you can excel at and enjoy, we want to hear from you!